TRANSIENT ACCOMMODATIONS OCCUPANCY AGREEMENT
Transient Accommodations Occupancy Agreement (this “ Agreement”) is made by and between LUVA LLC, a Hawaii limited
liability company doing business as LUVA Real Estate (“Agent”), and the Guest described below in Section 3, as of the date
last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. Agent and Guest are each sometimes referred to in this Agreement as a
“Party” and together as the “Parties”.
For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the Parties hereby agree as follows.
- Property Information.
Address: See property description
Number of Bedrooms: See property description
Number of Bathrooms: See property description
- Occupancy Property.
Agent, as the designated on-island agent and local contact for the owner of the Property (“Owner”), hereby agrees to
allow Guest to use and occupy the real property identified in Section 1 (the “Property”) to Guest, on all the terms and
conditions set forth in this Agreement.
- Guest List; Maximum Occupancy.
a) The individual who signs this Agreement to book a stay at the Property is referred to in this Agreement as “Guest”. Guest is entering into this agreement on behalf of all persons listed in the Occupancy List (defined in Section 3.b) and all family members, employees, invitees, and other persons who will occupy the Property at any time during the Occupancy Period (defined in Section 5) (collectively with Guest, “Guest”). Guest represents and warrants that Guest has the authority to legally bind all Guests under this Agreement and any amendments hereto and agrees to provide a copy of this Agreement to all Guests and to monitor compliance with this Agreement by all Guests. By using or occupying the Property, all Guests acknowledge and agree, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, that they have received a copy of and are bound by this Agreement, and hereby waive any claim or defense that they are not bound by this Agreement. Guest shall be liable for the acts and omissions of all Guests under this Agreement, and by occupying the Property, all other Guests agree to be bound by this Agreement and to be jointly and severally
liable for all obligations of Guest under this Agreement.
b) The maximum number of people permitted at the Property at all times during the Occupancy Period listed in the property description, (including children and infants). Maximum occupancy limits are strictly enforced. Guest shall provide the names of all people who will occupy the Property (including children and babies) to Agent in a separate “Occupancy List” in a form to be provided by Agent prior to the Check-In Date.
ALL INDIVIDUALS WHO WILL BE OCCUPYING THE PROPERTY AT ANY TIME DURING THE OCCUPANCY PERIOD MUST BE LISTED IN THE OCCUPANCY LIST. Guest represents and warrants to Agent that only the individuals listed in the Occupancy List will occupy the Property. All requests for authorization of additional occupants must be made to Agent in writing, and any authorization of additional occupants, in Agent’s sole and absolute discretion, shall be made in writing. Any unregistered individuals present in the Property at any time during the Occupancy Period will be considered unauthorized occupants.
- Occupancy Fees.
a. Occupancy and Other Fees.
The fee for Guest’s stay at the Property (the “Total Reservation Fee”) is calculated as seen on the Payment Schedule
Guest shall be responsible for paying all State of Hawaii general excise tax (“GET”), State of Hawaii transient accommodations tax (“TAT”), and County of Hawaii County transient accommodations tax (“HCTAT”) payable in connection with Guest’s stay at the Property, including, without limitation, all GET, TAT, and HCTAT payable on the occupancy fee, cleaning fee, Damage Deposit (defined in Section 5), transaction or credit card processing fees, surcharges, and any other amounts payable to Agent under this Agreement. All payments that are subject to the GET will be increased (“grossed up”) by the amount permitted under applicable law so that, after payment of GET on the gross amount paid, Agent’s net receipts are equal to the payment that Agent would have received if no tax were payable. If the GET, TAT, or HCTAT rates change, then Guest shall be responsible for paying the GET, TAT, and
HCTAT at then-current rates, and the amount of the applicable gross-up for GET will automatically change accordingly to accomplish the intent of this Section 4.b.
c. Timing for Payment.
Guest shall pay an amount equal to fifty percet (50%) of the Total Reservation Fee (the “Reservation Deposit”) to Agent upon booking Guest’s reservation, and no reservation will be confirmed until Agent confirms receipt of the Reservation Deposit. Once Agent confirms a reservation, all details of the reservation are final, and any change to the reservation that Guest requests after confirmation will be subject to Agent’s approval in Agent’s sole and absolute discretion. Agent may charge Guest a non-refundable administrative fee of $50 in connection with any change to the reservation that Guest requests after Agent confirms the reservation. Guest shall pay the balance of the Total Reservation Fee no later than ninety (90) days prior to the Check-In Date specified in Section 6. Failure to pay the Total Reservation Fee in full no later than (90) days prior to the Check-In Date will result in the cancelation of the reservation, and Guest shall forfeit a cancellation fee equal to the occupancy fee for one (1) night. Agent will have no obligation to provide Guest with instructions for entry to the Property unless and until Guest timely delivers the Total
Reservation Fee to Agent.
- Damage Deposit.
Guest shall provide a damage deposit in the amount specified in Section 4.a (the “Damage Deposit”) as security to ensure Guest’s compliance with this Agreement and to provide a reserve for repairing damage to the Property. that occurs during the Occupancy Period. If the Property appears unclean or damaged upon check-in, Guest shall inform Agent immediately. The Damage Deposit may be applied to repair any damage to the Property caused by Guests, to replace lost or damaged items within the Property, for extra cleaning expenses (including, without limitation, any cleaning that is required to remove any smoke odors from the Property), and to pay any other amount payable by Guests under this Agreement that is not paid at check-out. If Agent issues any keys, passes, or other access devices to Guest upon check-in, Guest shall return all such access devices to Agent or to the original location of the access devices within the Property upon check-out. If any of these items are not returned upon check-out, a $150.00 replacement fee per item will be assessed and deducted from the Damage Deposit or credit card on file. If the Damage Deposit is insufficient to cover the foregoing costs, Guest must promptly pay any additional amounts due upon receipt of an invoice from Agent. All Guests are jointly and severally liable and financially responsible for any damages made by any one of the Guests or by any other person present within the Property during the Occupancy Period. Within thirty (30) days after the end of the Occupancy Period. Agent shall provide an itemized list of any damages or lost items to which the Damage Deposit has been applied, deduct any such charges from the Damage Deposit, and refund the balance of the Damage Deposit (which Agent may refund to the credit card used to book the reservation if Guest booked the reservation with a credit card). This Section 5 will survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement and the expiration of the Occupancy Period.
- Occupancy Period.
a. The period during which Guest has the right to use and occupy the Property under this Agreement (the “Occupancy Period”) will begin at the Check-In Time on the Check-In Date set forth in section 4a and will expire at the Check-Out Time on the Check-Out Date set forth in section 4a
b. Unless otherwise specified, the Check-In Time is 4:00 p.m. on the day of arrival, and Check-Out Time is 10:00 a.m. on the day of departure. Guests who do not vacate the Property by Check-Out Time will be in breach of this Agreement and will be assessed a fee equal to the occupancy fee for one (1) night. Agent further reserves any and all rights and remedies available to Agent under this Agreement and applicable law if a Guest refuses to vacate the Property at the end of the Occupancy Period.
c. There will be no refunds for unused nights, late check-in, or early check-out. Late check-out and extra nights may be available upon written request and for an extra charge, in Agent’s sole and absolute discretion. Any requests for changes to the Occupancy Period (additional days, modified check-in / check-out times, etc.) must be made in writing or by email communication to Agent.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy.
a. If Guest requests the cancelation of the reservation at least ninety (90) days before the Check-In Date, then Agent shall cancel the reservation and refund to Guest the Total Reservation Fee (or such portion of the Total Reservation Fee that Guest has already paid), less the occupancy fee (and applicable GET, TAT, and HCTAT payable on the occupancy fee) for one (1) night, which Agent shall be entitled to retain as a cancellation fee.
b. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in Section 7.a, no occupancy fees for any reservations that include dates between December 18 and January 8 will be refunded unless Guest requests the cancelation of the reservation by no later than July 1 immediately preceding the reservation dates.
EXAMPLE 1: Guest makes a reservation for a stay from December 15, 2022 through December 29, 2022. Guest requests a cancellation of the reservation on July 14, 2022. Agent shall cancel the reservation and refund an amount equal to the Damage Deposit and Cleaning Fee (and any applicable GET, TAT, and HCTAT collected on the Damage Deposit and Cleaning Fee) to Guest but shall be entitled to retain the balance of the Total Reservation Fee.
EXAMPLE 2: Guest makes a reservation for a stay from January 1, 2023 through January 15, 2023. Guest requests a cancellation of the reservation on July 14, 2022. Agent shall cancel the reservation and refund an amount equal to the Damage Deposit and Cleaning Fee (and any applicable GET, TAT, and HCTAT collected on the Damage Deposit and Cleaning Fee) to Guest but shall be entitled to retain the balance of the Total Reservation Fee as a cancellation fee.
c. If Guest requests the cancelation of the reservation fewer than (90) days before the Check-in Date, then Agent shall cancel the reservation and refund an amount equal to the Damage Deposit and Cleaning Fee (and any applicable GET, TAT, and HCTAT collected on the Damage Deposit and Cleaning Fee) to Guest but shall be entitled to retain the balance of the Total Reservation Fee as a cancellation fee.
d. Agent shall have the right to cancel any reservation, in Agent’s sole and absolute discretion, effective immediately upon written notice to Guest, and in such event, Guest’s sole and exclusive remedy will be to receive a full refund of any portion of the Total Reservation Fee already paid by Guest under this Agreement, and Agent shall have no further liability to Guest under this Agreement.
- Credit Card Usage Authorization.
Guest authorizes Agent to charge the credit card that Guest provides for payment of the Total Reservation Fee and for payment for any repairs, expenses, or incidental services payable by Guest under this Agreement that are not covered by the Damage Deposit.
- Terms and Conditions.
At all times during the Occupancy Period, all Guests agree to comply with this Agreement, including, without limitation, the Terms and Conditions attached to and incorporated by reference into this Agreement as Exhibit A and to cause any and all other occupants of the Property to comply with such Terms and Conditions.
Guests shall allow Agent, Owner, maintenance personnel for the Property, and the respective agents of each of the foregoing parties to access the Property at any time during reasonable hours for purposes of repair maintenace, and inspection. Except in case of emergency or where impracticable to do so, Agent shall provide at least twenty-four (24) hours’ prior notice of any such intent to enter the Property. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the previous sentence, in the event of an emergency, Agent may enter the Property without prior notice to protect life or health and to prevent damage to the Property or any personal property located within the Property.
- Force Majeure.
Agent shall not be liable for Agent’s non-performance of Agent’s obligations under this Agreement when such performance is attributable to labor troubles, dispute or strike, accidents, war, insurrection, riots, national emergencies, natural disasters, inclement weather, pandemics or epidemics, acts of God and Nature, fire or other casualty, governmental regulation or restriction upon travel, transportation, or the free movement of persons, or any other causes (whether or not enumerated in this Section 11) that are outside of Agent’s reasonable control.
a. Neither Agent’s nor Owner’s insurance policies for the Property cover Guest’s personal belongings or any damage that Guest or any occupants of the Property during the Occupancy Period may cause. Guest acknowledges and agrees that it is Guest’s sole responsibility to carry insurance covering all of Guest’s personal property located in the Property and that Guest bears full responsibility for any damage to the Property or its contents during the Occupancy Period, including, without limitation, damage from fire, water, theft, or any other causes.
b. Guest acknowledges and agrees that Agent will not provide and has no obligation to provide any travel insurance for Guest’s benefit. Agent strongly recommends that Guest purchase travel insurance for Guest’s protection.
- Indemnity; Waiver and Release; Assumption of Risk.
a. By booking a stay at the Property, Guest acknowledges that there are risks inherent in using and occupying the Property and hereby assumes all risk of injury, illness, damage, or loss to person and property that might result from any of the Guests’ use or occupancy of the Property and any amenities available to the Guests while staying at the Property, as well as any of the Guests’ participation in any activity or event.
b. By entering the Property, each of the Guests agrees to accept and assume all risks associated with their use and occupancy of the Property and any amenities available to them while staying at the Property, as well as their participation in any activity or event, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law.
c. Guest (on behalf of Guest and all persons who occupy the Property any time during the Occupancy Period, whether or not named in the Occupancy List), shall indemnify, defend (with counsel reasonably acceptable to Agent), and hold harmless Agent and Owner, their respective affiliates, and the owners, members, directors, officers, employees, contractors, and agents, of each of the foregoing parties (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”), from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, demands, fines, suits, judgments, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs), including, but not limited to, claims for property damage, economic loss, personal or bodily injury, death, or other causes of action arising out of or relating to: (i) Guest’s or Guest’s invitees’
breach of this Agreement; (ii) any of the Guests’ use of or presence in or about the Property; (iii) any of the Guests’ use of any amenities available to the Guests while staying at the Property, including but not limited to the use of any pool, jacuzzi, spa, golf course, gym, sports facility, beach, park, business center, restaurant, bar, or other amenity; or (iv) any of the Guests’ participation in any activity or event.
d. Guest hereby releases the Indemnified Parties from any and all liability arising from or relating to loss of enjoyment resulting from inoperable appliances, equipment, or amenities at the Property, and from all liability for loss of or damage to any of Guest’s personal property.
e. The provisions of this Section 13:
i. apply to all claims for injury or damage resulting from any cause, including the negligence of any Indemnified Party;
ii. are binding on all Guests and their respective successors and assigns (whether or not permitted), heirs, guardians, executors, trustees, personal representatives, and beneficiaries;
iii. are binding on any person present at the Property at Guest’s invitation; and
iv. will survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement and the expiration of the Occupancy Period.
- Governing Law; Jurisdiction and Venue.
This Agreement and the transactions contemplated hereunder shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of the State of Hawaii. Jurisdiction and venue for any and all disputes or matters of interpretation arising out of this Agreement shall be exclusively in the state and federal courts in Hawaii, to the exclusion of all other possible forums or venues.
- Non-Applicability of Landlord-Tenant Code.
The Parties acknowledge and agree that it is the Parties’ express understanding and intent that Hawaii Revised Statutes Chapter 521, the Residential Landlord-Tenant Code (the “Code”) does not apply to this Agreement. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, no provision of the Code will be applied to the interpretation of this Agreement or the Parties’ rights and obligations under this Agreement.
This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by a written instrument executed by both of the Parties.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing this Agreement may not be amended orally or by any course of conduct, performance, or dealing.
- No Assignment or Subletting.
Guest shall not assign any of Guest’s rights or delegate the performance of any of Guest’s obligations under this Agreement, or sublet the Property or any portion thereof, except with the prior written consent of Agent, which consent shall be in Agent’s sole and absolute discretion. Any purported or attempted assignment, delegation, or sublease in violation of this Section 17 is void.
- No Waiver.
Agent’s failure in any case to enforce the provisions of any covenant, condition, restriction, obligation, or charge of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any right to enforce any such provision of this Agreement in any other case.
- Remedies Cumulative.
The remedies set forth herein shall be in addition to remedies otherwise applicable or provided in this Agreement or otherwise available at law or in equity, it being understood that all rights and remedies shall always be non-exclusive and cumulative and that the exercise of one remedy or form of relief available hereunder shall not be exclusive of, or constitute a waiver of, any other.
- Time of the Essence.
Time is of the essence in the transactions contemplated by this Agreement.
If any provision(s) of this Agreement or the application thereof to either Party is deemed invalid or unenforceable to any extent, the remaining provisions of this Agreement and the application thereof to the other Party shall not be affected thereby.
- Entire Agreement.
This Agreement and Exhibit A together constitute the entire agreement between the Parties pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior or contemporaneous, written or oral negotiations, agreements, correspondence, and understandings between the Parties regarding the subject matter of this Agreement.
- No Party Deemed Drafter; Independent Legal Counsel.
No Party shall be deemed to be the drafter of this Agreement, and if this Agreement is ever construed by a court of law, such court shall not construe any provision of this Agreement against either Party as the drafter. With respect to the negotiation and execution of this Agreement and in the making of any waiver or indemnity contained in this Agreement, each Party acknowledges and agrees that it has had the opportunity to consult with independent legal counsel and has either consulted with independent legal counsel or has consciously decided not to consult with independent legal counsel. Guest hereby acknowledges, represents, and warrants to Agent that Guest has read, understands, and agrees to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Counterparts; Facsimile and Electronic Signatures
This Agreement may be executed in several counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original but together shall constitute one and the same Agreement. This Agreement may be executed electronically (e.g., via DocuSign), with such electronic signatures having the same legal effect as original signatures, and delivery of an executed version of this Agreement by electronic transmission (e.g., an emailed .PDF file) or by facsimile shall be effective as delivery of an executed original of this Agreement.
THIS IS A LEGAL DOCUMENT THAT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY BEFORE SIGNING.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No Smoking or Vaping: Smoking and vaping are NOT allowed indoors or outdoors at the Property.
- No Unauthorized Occupants: No person other than the individuals set forth in Section 2.b of the Agreement may stay overnight in the Property.
- Energy Conservation: Please be energy conscious by turning off lights, fans, air conditioning, televisions, radios, and other electrical appliances when leaving the Property.
- Appliances: Only use appliances for their intended uses.
- Service Dogs: No animals are permitted at the Property except for qualified service dogs as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and State of Hawaii law. Guests shall ensure that any qualified service animals that are brought to the Property have also complied with applicable State of Hawaii animal quarantine laws.
- No Flammable or Hazardous Materials: No dangerous, flammable, or explosive materials considered hazardous,
including candles, are allowed at the Property.
- Parking: See property description
- Additional Housekeeping Services: Guest may request extra housekeeping upon request for an additional fee, which will be added to the Total Reservation Fee and charged to Guest at check-out.
- Rules for Pools and Spas: If the Property has access to or use of a pool or spa, the following rules shall apply:
There is no lifeguard on duty at the pool or spa. By using any pool or spa, Guests agree to assume all risks associated with such use. Persons who cannot swim or who cannot stand unassisted in the deepest portions of the pool or spa must be supervised at all times by a person who can swim. All children must be supervised by an adult who can swim at all times while using the pool or spa. No diving or jumping in the pool.
Persons with an open wound or communicable disease are not allowed in the pool or spa.
Pregnant women and young children should not use the spa without the consent of their physician. Those with heart conditions or those that suffer from high blood pressure should not use the spa. No jumping or diving into the spa.
No surfboards, boogie boards, diving equipment, skateboards, bicycles, or similar items are permitted in or around the pool and spa area.
No glass containers of any kind are permitted in the pool or spa area.
Intoxicated persons are not permitted to use the pool or spa.
Children must be supervised at all times while using the pool or spa. During social gatherings, an adult who can swim must be appointed to watch any children in the pool or spa to protect children from pool or spa accidents.
- Neighborhood Construction: Agent is not responsible for any construction noise or inconvenience that may occur during Guest’s stay. No refunds will be given on this account.
- Common Areas: Agent does not represent or warrant the safety, sufficiency, or adequacy of any amenities provided by or through any homeowners’ or condominium association with any authority over the Property, including, without limitation, pools, spas, hot tubs, clubhouses, tennis courts, golf facilities, parks, picnic areas, and bike paths.
- Climate; Pests; Allergens: The State of Hawaii has a tropical climate, and there are many species of plants, animals, insects, molds, and other potential allergens in Hawaii that may cause health problems to people with specific sensitivities, including but not limited to cockroaches, geckos, mice, termites, pigs, feral cats, mongoose, fire ants, mosquitoes, Coqui frogs, molds, and various plants. Guest acknowledges and agrees that during periods of rain, the foyer, lanai(s), entries, and other areas of the Property may be slippery when wet. Guest further acknowledges and agrees that no refunds or other compensation shall be given for the presence of any plants, animals, insects, molds, and/or allergens at the Property. By booking a stay at the Property, Guest assumes all risks of occupying the Property during the Occupancy Period, including any risks associated with the presence of any plants, animals, insects, molds, and/or allergens at the Property. During the Occupancy Period, Guest shall maintain the Property in the same standard of cleanliness that exists when Guest enters the Property at check-in, and Guest shall not leave any food uncovered in the interior or exterior of the Property.
- Lockout Policy: In the event a Guest is locked out of the Property, Guest shall promptly notify Agent to coordinate re-entry. Guest will be responsible for any costs incurred in connection with a lockout, including, without limitation, the cost of any locksmith fees and the cost of replacing any keys or access devices.
- Phone Calls: If the Property is equipped with one or more telephones, then Guest may use the telephones for calls to local phone numbers only. Any long-distance phone call charges will be charged to Guest, and any such charges that are not paid at check-out may be deducted from the Damage Deposit. Cell phone usage is highly recommended.
- Cancellations Due to Weather: If there is a storm or hurricane that prevents Guest from occupying the Property during the Occupancy Period or any portion thereof, no refunds will be given unless United States, State of Hawaii, or County of Hawaii authorities order mandatory evacuations for a storm or hurricane warning for the area in which the Property is located (each, a “Warning”) and Guest is required to leave or avoid traveling to the Property as a result of the Warning. If the Warning is issued after the Check-In Date and Guest has already checked in to the Property, then Agent shall refund to Guest the portion of the Total Reservation Fee attributable to the unused nights remaining in the Occupancy Period. If the Warning is issued prior to the Check-In Date, then Agent shall refund to Guest all portions of the Total Reservation Fee already paid. If Guest wishes to shorten the Occupancy Period by delaying the Check-In Date to a date occurring after the Warning is lifted, then Agent shall refund to Guest the portion of the Total Reservation Fee attributable to the nights that were removed from the Occupancy Period.
- Fire and Casualty: If the Property becomes uninhabitable by reason of fire, explosion, flooding, or by other casualty, Agent may, at its option, terminate the Agreement and provide a partial refund for the portion of the Total Reservation Fee that is attributable to the unused nights remaining in the Occupancy Period.
- Substitute Property: Guest acknowledges that if, due to circumstances beyond Agent’s control, the Property is sold, undergoes a change of ownership, or is otherwise unavailable or uninhabitable, Agent may, but shall not be obligated to, offer substitute accommodations to Guest. If Agent cannot provide the Property in a fit and habitable condition or provide a reasonable substitute property, then Agent may cancel the reservation in accordance with Section 7.d of the Agreement.
- Repairs: If any appliance, equipment, or item provided for Guest’s use in the Property breaks or malfunctions, Guest shall immediately discontinue use of that item and notify Agent. Guest acknowledges and agrees that while Agent will make commercially reasonable efforts to repair or replace the item as soon as possible, it may not be possible to immediately obtain parts and/or bring in a technician or repairperson to repair or replace the item, and that the repair or replacement of such item is not guaranteed. If a repairperson makes a service call to the Property and finds that the appliance, equipment, or item is in working order and/or that the malfunction was due to Guest’s actions, inaction, or neglect, then any service fees incurred in connection with the service call will be charged to Guest, and any such charges that are not paid at check-out may be deducted from the Damage Deposit. Agent reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to offer a credit, or if available, alternative accommodations, for any inconvenience encountered due to any major appliance malfunction during Guest’s stay.
- Use: Guest shall comply with all applicable state, county, and municipal laws, ordinances, rules, and emergency orders as well as any governing documents (e.g., condominium declaration, bylaws, or house rules) for any homeowners’ or condominium association applicable to the Property. Guest shall not use the Property or permit the Property to be used for any disorderly or unlawful purpose or in any manner that interferes with other residents’ or occupants’ use or enjoyment of their property. Any misuse of the Property in violation of this provision shall result in immediate termination of the Agreement, and Guest shall forfeit the entire Total Reservation Fee (less any portion of the Damage Deposit that is not applied in accordance with Section 5 of the Agreement).
- Return of Lost Items: If Agent finds any personal property belonging to Guest at the Property after the end of the Occupancy Period, Agent shall notify Guest in writing about the items. If Guest requests that Agent mails or ships any items to Guest at a location other than the Property, then a $50 handling fee, plus mailing or shipping costs, shall be charged for each item returned to Guest. Any items that Guest does not claim or request to be returned within thirty (30) days after Agent provides written notice of such items to Guest will be deemed abandoned and may be disposed of in Agent’s sole and absolute discretion.
75-240 Nani Kailua Drive, Ste 8-A, Kailua Kona, HI 96740. | International: +1 808-769-5080, North America: 1-855-769-5111,
Hawaii: 808-769-5080. | Email: info@LuvaRealEstate.com